- send us an email describing your project.
- email us your sample mp3 files or use our online dropbox, wetransfer, hightail, or box
- we provide you a full email quote and completion time for you to approve.
- If you want to discuss your project in person we are happy to meet by phone or skype
- if you agree we record the tracks and send you back an approval files in mp3 format
- if its not exactly what you want we are happy to make up to three revisions at no extra charge!
- once you are satisfied with the project you can make payment via paypal or bank transfer
(we accept US $ and UK pounds).
- one you have paid we will send you your files in the format you request .... single stems or mixed as requested.
We can work to most briefs but what you send us can make life easier and reduce costs. When providing us with your piece we find the following useful:
1. A music score (we can record without a score but an additional cost may apply depending on complexity).
2. Click track or tempo setting.
3. Mp3 Audio Samples: a full mix of your track & a mix without your strings.
4. Any special requests on performance style.
5. Recording needs 16 or 24 bit, 44.1 or 48K or up to 192K.
We base our charges on the session fee, making recording mutiple cues cost effective. Since every job is different, quotes are based on talking through your project.
Solo violin, viola or cello starts at $225 US.
String Orchestra starts at $475 US (including violin, viola and cello sections)
String quartets and solo ensembles start at $550 US.
Volume discounts are given for a full film. tv,or gaming project with mutiple cues
String arranging services are priced individually but are designed to help your project come in on budget.
All costs are given in advance and include up to 3 free revisions. Further revisions are charged at $25 per revision. We want you to be happy so you pay once you have approved the mp3 we send you. Once you have paid we send you your high def files.
A 3% fee is added for customers using this PayPal