With credits on HBO, NBC, History Channel, Netflix, National Geographic, Sony ATV, BBC, ITV, Chanel 4, NPR, PBS, ASV, Faber Music Library, Harmony Music Library, Soho Production Library, Silva Classics, Decca, X-Box 360 and a myriad of film scores, we provide overdubbing services for the commercial music industry. Formed in 2012 by violinist, Andrew Smith. Andrew started his career as a London session musician working in major studios such as Abbey Road, Air Lyndhurst and Olympic. Hailed by critics for his "virtuoso playing" and "devilish fiddling", Andrew has appeared as a soloist with orchestras in Europe, America and China. His duo partnerships have garnered critical praise.
We are located outside NY (- 5hrs GMT) and cater to composers all over the world.
- We provide tracks in all styles
- We accept paypal or bank transfer in US$ or UK Pounds
- We offer a premium rush overnight service (most jobs turned around in just a few days)
- We feature solo violin, solo viola, solo cello.
- We overdub strings into any combination: duo, quartet or full string orchestra.
- Although we specialize in strings we can bring in a range of talented musicians for wind, brass, keyboard & percussion tracks.
If you need specialized string/ensemble arranging for your project just send us the brief. We have arranged and written for TV, Rock, Pop and even Opera. We are quick and very price conscious. We also can recommend a number of our favorite arrangers.
For clients who need their scores checked, tidied or realized from a midi file there is generally no extra charge.
Satisfaction or your money back!
We believe online overdubbing offers the most cost effective solution for recording real strings. Rather than paying for studio time and multiple musicians you send us the brief. We record it to your satisfaction while you can get on with something else